Tuesday, May 5, 2015
2015 UK Wheat Field Day
The annual UK Wheat Field Day is slated for Tuesday May 12, 2015 at the University of Kentucky Research and Education Center in Princeton, KY. Registration will begin at 8:30 and the tours will end at noon (CDT). The field day will conclude with a
lunch sponsored by the Kentucky Small Grain Growers Association.
Topics on the agenda include:
• Integrated Management of Head Scab
• Managing Herbicide Resistant Weeds in wheat
• Unmanned Aerial Systems and Remote Sensing in Agriculture
• Wheat Outlook, Profitability and Risk Management Alternatives
• Wheat Variety Trials (Walk Through)
• Canola Production in KY: Successes and Challenges '
• Cover Crops in KY Grain Crop Systems
For more information click here or contact Colette Laurent, 270-365-7541, ext. 264