Colette Laurent, Grain Crops Group Coordinator, University of Kentucky
Kentucky Small Grains Growers Association.
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
• Weed Problems in Winter Wheat - Garrett Montgomery
• Management of Stripe Rust and Fusarium Head Blight of Wheat -
• Economic Tools for Improved Decision Making in Wheat Production - Jordan Shockley
• Maximizing Kentucky’s Wheat and Double-Crop Soybean System - Carrie Knott
• Growing Barley and Rye in Kentucky - Chad Lee
• Influence of the 2016’s Warm Fall Season on Wheat’s Pest Populations in 2017 - Raul Villanueva
• 2017 Crop Condition - Carrie Knott
• Market Outlook, Profitability Potential, and Risk Management Alternatives - Todd Davis
The meeting has been approved for the following educational credits:
Pesticide credit: 2 General Hours & 1 Specific Hr (Category 1A, 10, 12)
CCA application have been submitted.
For more information please click here or email Colette Laurent or call (270) 365-7541 ext 264.